Business

A flaming drink at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Las Vegas

A flaming drink at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Las Vegas sent two patrons to the hospital with burns

Bartender Putting Lemon in CocktailValentyn Ogirenko/Reuters

Two diners at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Las Vegas were treated for burns after ordering a flaming cocktail called the Rum Donkey.
Caesar’s Entertainment issued a statement saying they were removing this drink from the menu “out of an abundance of caution.”

Two people enjoying specialty flaming cocktails at Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen at Caesars Palace Las Vegas were injured by their drinks and sent to the hospital on Thursday, reported 13 Action News.

Local Las Vegas news site Vital Vegas first reported the incident on Twitter

Read more: feedproxy.google.com


Related posts

Voice: the next major interface for payments

Eli Koechley

Your brand is ignoring its most captive audience

Peter Pariser

Uber to pull out of Denmark!

Peter Pariser

Leave a Comment